Monday, October 6, 2008

This, that and some other stuff.

Most of the people I know aren't up to date on the happenings in my life. So I thought I would take the time to inform you all with a little photo blog. Enjoy.

This is my boyfriend Kyrre. (Pronounced Curry)He is wonderful.

I ended up saying goodbye to 180JV (a ministry I love dearly) To pursue the will of God for my life which at this point is in Portland Oregon.



I had many rockin adventures in Bend before I left.




Kyrre, Mason, Michelle and I went to Portland for my orientation. I sat in classes, they rode bikes. Michelle was just being awesome. It's her thing.


Kyrre left and moved to Bellingham to attend Western Washington University.


McMenamins.


Sometimes I like Trees.


And Double Blended Caramel Frappacinnos.AKA Grande Double Blended Glory...


:)


I miss my friend Whitney. We went camping together and I wish she was here in Portland with me.


Thats all for now Folks. Pictures of the beautiful city of Portland and my rockin campus soon to come. :)

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Great pics friend! I miss you! Stay strong sista!

Carissa said...

wow...crazy to hear what's going on in your life! awesome stuff!
i'll be in the states for a month! i arrive the 13th!

blessings my friend!

Lindsey said...

umm... now that it's been a year.. you should update your blog! :)