Friday, March 28, 2008

Isn't it funny....

OK! Hello and I've missed you. Wow. Life has been crazzzy this past few months. I have just been going non stop and so spring break was much needed even though I worked a lot more than normal but hey...God is good. I'm doing track. I'm running distance (ouch BTW) and I am going to attempt the Long jump on monday. Woo hoo. Glory. we'll see what kinda hops the Lord gives me. I am currently in the midst of just waiting on the Lord which is good and hard but good all the same. I am working at the GAP still and I've found that the Lord speaks on the sales floor. Who woulda thunk it? I remember being at the front of the store after I had just started my job and I remember hearing God say, ever so softly but clear as day that I would not be there long. And I don't know how long long is but we will see with that too. I'd like to have a job as a nanny or an administrative assistant or something. They would be cool but I think the Lord will have me there for a while longer. It's going to be awesome. Somuchis coming up in the next few months like track meets, sisters bridal shower. SAT's. Prom. Sisters wedding and then. finally. the moment we've all been waiting for. GRADUATION! AH! but for now I am going to go to sleep. God is good. Diacogiannis sisters and brothers...I love you. night.

2 comments:

Carissa said...

Hey Paige!!!I've missed your updates! good to hear that you are doing well, just a bit busy! wow, track sounds exciting...yay for running and fabulous runners!!! ;)

may God bless you in all you do.
love you, Carissa

P.S.
see you when i get back from Argentina!!!

Lindsey said...

Paige Lord, i missed hearing what's up with you! But so glad that your adventure with God is "going steady"! Track sounds fun, I have been volunteering as a track coach up here! Woo hoo!
I miss you and hope you have fun with my fam when they come down next week! Take care, and I hope to see/hear from/talk to you soon!

love and hugs,
Linds <><